Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Trail Maker Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle
The Trail Maker Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 350 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries, a 100% Aluminum Alloy Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and a Suntour hydraulic front fork. This bike comes equipped with a LED Panel for the PAS (Pedal Assist System) attached to the handlebars. The PAS provides 4 speed options - Zero (Pedal Power Only), Low, Medium and High.
This electric bicycle will travel 30+ miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The 36 Volt 10 Amp LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame under the seat and is hardly noticeable.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 350 Watts
- Amps: 10 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 Amps Each)
- Volts: 36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Distance: Up to 30+ miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 36V Smart Charger Included
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- PAS System: LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High
- Cargo: Rack Yes
- Frame Type/Size: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Men's Frame
- Forks: SA Suntour® XCT Front Forks
- Suspension: Hydraulic Front Suspension included
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- Head Ligh:t Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Bicycle Measurements: 72 Inches Wheel to Wheel - 25 Inches Width - 37 Inches to Handlebars - 34 3/4" to 39 Inches Seat Height
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 63 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 52 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain