Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
The X-Treme Sedona 48 Volt Electric Bike
The Sedona 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36-volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front, and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Sedona comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controlled via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficiently as a non-smart assist e-bike because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Sedona 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a lightweight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance, and Battery Life.
The Sedona 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Sedona 48 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high-quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge!
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle: Type Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame: Type/Size 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks: Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post-Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 38" Inches / Min Seat Height = 30" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 69 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS