Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Snapcycle R1 Electric Fat Tire Bike
An excellent ebike for all kinds of terrain. Perfect for your off-road adventures.
Snapcycle R1 Fat Tire Electric Bike equipped with 750W motor, Samsung Lithium-ion battery and front suspensions give you the smoothest and fun ride!
Snapcycle R1 Fat Tire Electric Bike Established in California, Snapcycle was founded by a team of young and fun-loving e-bike enthusiasts. We incorporate the latest technology into our ebikes, offer great functionality to our customers, and most importantly, keep our ebikes at an accessible price point for everyone. We believe our ebikes have an amazing price-performance ratio in the market. We hope you'll love them just as much as we do!
750W Brushless Geared Hub Motor
With 750W sustained, 1200W peak power and 85Nm of torque at your disposal, the high-speed brushless geared hub motor can help you conquer the most rugged terrains easily.
48V 14Ah Samsung Lithium-Ion Battery
Our batteries are rated 48V-14Ah and are made of premium Samsung INR18650-35E cells, which are renowned for their long lifespans and excellent performance. The battery management system (BMS) complies with EN ISO 13849-1:2015 standards and comes with temperature protection features to enhance its durability and safety. With each charge, you'll get to enjoy up to 45 miles of range on pedal-assist mode, and up to 30 miles on pure electric power mode.
Mechanical 180mm Disc Brake
The sensitive Tektro brake system comes with low-noise resin pads, and 180mm front and rear disc rotors. It also has automatic caliper centering features and can provide smooth and effective braking even in the harshest conditions.
Half Twist Throttle
The half-twist throttle prevents accidental activation of the electrical motor, protecting you from injuries.
Quick & Smart 48V 3 Amp Charger
It only takes less than 5 hours to fully charge the battery, which greatly shortens the time between rides to keep up with the rapid pace of your commuting demands. This fast charger is certified to UL standards and its safety and reliability are guaranteed.
Snapcycle R1 Technical Highlight
Backlit LCD Display
The intuitive display provides real-time information about your ride, including mileage, battery level, speed and power. It also provides diagnostic information to its users.
Front Suspension Fork
The spring suspension fork has 80mm of travel, with preload adjustment and lockout. It is able to dampen the roughness of the terrain, providing a smoother, more enjoyable ride.
Wide Foam Saddle
This foam saddle on the bike is ergonomically designed to ensure a comfortable and fun ride. You can adjust it upwards, downwards, forwards and backwards- find a comfortable position that suits your riding style.
4” Fat Tire
CST BFT 4” Fat Tires provide excellent grip and traction on all terrains. Whether it’s mud, sand, gravel, grass, or snow, our fat tires will ensure a smooth and safe riding experience.
It’s getting dark. Turn on your headlight to illuminate the road ahead. It also helps with your visibility at night.
The control pad has push buttons which allow you to easily control the bike with your left hand while riding. Our bikes also come with a built-in horn.
Fully Integrated Battery
The sleek-looking frame holds an integrated battery that provides you with all the fuel you will need to power your bike through the toughest terrains.
High quality Shimano gears and derailleurs enable you to maintain a comfortable pedalling speed, regardless of road conditions.
Solid Rear Rack
The sturdy rear rack with a vertical pillar is capable of carrying loads up to 110 lbs. You could bring a pet or a child along for a ride in the morning.
Snapcycle R1 Geometry
A. Total Length: 74.8"
B. Handlebar Height: 45.3"
C. Wheelbase: 45.3"
D. Minimum Seat Height: 28.7"
E. Maximum Extension: 9.1"
F. Chain Stay Length: 19.3"
G. Standover Height: 28.0"
H. Top Tube Length: 23.2"
I. Wheel Diameter: 28.0"
J. Head Tube Length: 6.3"
K. Handlebar Length: 26.8"
Electric Bike Specifications
- Battery: 48V 14Ah Samsung 35E lithium battery
- Range: 30~45 Miles
- Electric Bike Class: Class 2 (configurable to Class 3)
- Hub Motor: 750W brushless geared motor, 1200W Peak
- Charging Time: 4 ~ 5 Hours
- Total Payload Capacity: 275lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Charger: US standard 3.0 A smart charger, UL Certified
- Controller: 48V / 22A 12-Tube
- Display: Adjustable-Angle, Backlit, Grayscale 3.2'' LCD
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Weight: 72lbs
- Speed: Speed is limited to 25km/h(According to the United States laws, which can be adjusted according to the specific condition of each state)
- Brake Calipers: Tektro MD-M280
- Brake Levers: Aluminium alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Crank Set: 48T, 170mm Aluminium Alloy, Double-Sided Plastic Guard
- Fender: Full coverage front and rear
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500-6 14-28T Freewheel
- Grips: Ergonomic, Stitched Imitation Leather
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, Sealed Cartridge, 1-1/8" Straight
- Pedals: Neco Aluminum Alloy Platform with Reflector
- Saddle: Justek soft foam saddle
- Seatpost Clamp: Quick-Release type
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 12 Gauge, Black with Silver Nipples
- Brake Rotors: Tektro 180 mm front and rear
- Chain: KMC chain with 122 chainlinks
- Derailleur: 6-Speed Shimano Tourney
- Fork: MOZO Spring Suspension, 80mm Travel, Lockout and Preload Adjustment
- Gearing: 1 x 6 Speed
- Handlebar: Aluminum Alloy, Mid-Rise, 700mm Width, 31.8mm Bore
- Kickstand: Heavy-duty aluminum stand
- Rims: Aluminum Alloy, 26 inch, Double Wall
- Seatpost: Aluminum Alloy, 320mm x 27.2mm Dia
- Shifter: Shimano SIS Index Thumb Shifter
- Tire: CST BFT 26”X4.0” fat tires
Snapcycle R1 Ebike Assembly