Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
MT-GK-Mud-XL-212cc 2 Seat Go Kart Full Suspension
CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY
Introducing the new MotoTec Mud Monster XL 212cc 2 Seat Go Kart Full Suspension Kids Off Road Go Kart with Front and Rear Suspension! Featuring a powerful 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Engine, padded roll cage safety bar, positraction, metal throttle/brake pedals, adjustable seat, more seating room than the competition and four-point safety harness. MotoTec Mud Monster XL 212cc 2 Seat Go Kart Full Suspension go kart is rugged and built to last. Comes with easy pull start system, CVT torque converter, rear storage rack, low pressure tires for excellent grip and ride comfort.
MotoTec Mud Monster XL 212cc 2 Seat Go Kart Full Suspension the best go kart in the market today.
Ride Safe: Always wear a helmet and safety gear. Adult supervision is required.
Mud Monster Go Kart Specifications
- Engine: 212cc 4-Stroke OHV (EPA Approved)
- Spark Plug: F6TC
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Max Power: 4.0KW/3600R/MIN
- Max Torque: 12NM/2500R/MIN
- Bore/Stroke: Φ70*55MM
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 400 lbs
- Recommended Max Rider Height: 67 inches
- Adjustable Seat: Yes
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6L
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- Transmission: Automatic, Centrifugal Clutch, Chain Drive, CVT with BANDO
- Starting: Easy Pull Start
- Safety Features: 4-Point Seat Belt, Padded Roll Bar, Adjustable Seat and Kill Switch
- Suspension: Independent Front Hydraulic Shock, Dual Rear Hydraulic Shock
- Minimum turning diameter: 7 meters
- Frame: Steel Tubular
- Front Wheels: 145/70-6 Pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: 16x8-7 Pneumatic
- Brake: Foot Operated Hydraulic Rear Disc
- Go Kart Weight: 242 lbs
- Go Kart Size: 68x45x48 inches
- Wheelbase: 1250MM
- Min Ground Clearance: 80MM
- Box Weight: 276 lbs
- Box Size: 69x45x24 inches
- Warranty: 60 Day Parts Replacement
Assembly Option Explained:
If you choose the assembly option, your product will be assembled and tested by our professional installers and strapped to a wood pallet and arrive Ready-To-Ride. Please allow an additional 1 to 5 days for the item to ship.
If you choose no assembly, the product will ship in the factory sealed box and will require assembly. Most items are 70% to 90% assembled in the box.
Lift Gate Service Explained:
If you choose the lift gate option, the shipping company will arrive with a hudraulic lift on the back of their semi trailer to lower your box/pallet to the ground. In most cases, 2 people can lift the box off the back of the truck.
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/