Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
MotoTec Mud Monster - Full Suspension Gas Powered Go Kart
Introducing the new MotoTec Mud Monster 98cc 4-stroke Kids Off Road Go Kart with Full Suspension! Featuring a powerful 98cc 4-Stroke OHV Engine (EPA & CARB approved for California Sale), roll cage safety bar, positraction, metal throttle/brake pedals, adjustable seat, more legroom than the competition, and seat belt. This go-kart is rugged and built to last.
MotoTec Mud Monster Kids Gas Powered 98cc Go Kart Full Suspension has a Super nice look, Good take-off overall, speed can spin out in the gravel driveway Definitely takes a beating. MotoTec Mud Monster Kids Gas Powered 98cc Go Kart Full Suspension is the best Go-Kart for your kids.
Ride Safe: Always wear a helmet and safety gear. Adult supervision is required.
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Power: 2.5 HP
- Bore/Stroke: 56mm/40mm
- Recommended Age: 13 and up
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Rider Height: Up to 63 inches fits comfortably
- Engine: 98cc 4-Stroke OHV (EPA & CARB Approved)
- Transmission: Automatic, Centrifugal Clutch, Chain Drive
- Starting: Easy Pull Start
- Safety Features: Seat Belt, Roll Bar, Adjustable Seat and Kill Switch
- Suspension: Dual Front Hydraulic Shock, Single Rear Hydraulic Shock
- Minimum turning diameter: <=6m (22km/h)
- Frame: Steel Tubular
- Front Wheels: 14x4.10-6 Pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: 14x5-6 Pneumatic
- Brake: Foot operated Hydraulic Rear Disc
- Go Kart Weight: 155 lbs
- Go Kart Size: 58x33x43 inches
- Wheelbase: 36 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 5 inches
- Box Weight: 198 lbs
- Box Size: 54x33x21 inches
- Warranty: 60 Day Parts Replacement
Assembly Option Explained:
If you choose the assembly option, your product will be assembled and tested by our professional installers and strapped to a wood pallet and arrive Ready-To-Ride. Please allow an additional 1 to 5 days for the item to ship.
If you choose no assembly, the product will ship in the factory sealed box and will require assembly. Most items are 70% to 90% assembled in the box.
Lift Gate Service Explained:
If you choose the lift gate option, the shipping company will arrive with a hudraulic lift on the back of their semi trailer to lower your box/pallet to the ground. In most cases, 2 people can lift the box off the back of the truck.
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/