Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
MotoTec Mud Monster - Full Suspension Electric Go Kart
CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY
Introducing the new MotoTec Mud Monster 48v 1000w Electric Kids Off Road Go Kart with Full Suspension! Featuring a powerful 48 volt 1000 watt motor, forward & reverse, two speeds, roll cage safety bar, positraction, metal throttle/brake pedals, adjustable seat, more legroom than the competition, and seat belt. This go-kart is rugged and built to last.
MotoTec Mud Monster Kids 48v 1000w Electric Go Kart Full Suspension looks great, has a good take-off, and can spin out in the gravel driveway. The MotoTec Mud Monster Kids 48v 1000w Electric Go Kart Full Suspension is the greatest Go Kart for your Kids. The MotoTec Mud Monster Kids 48v 1000w Electric Go Kart Full Suspension is the perfect gift for kids on any occasion.
Ride Safe: Always wear a helmet and safety gear. Adult supervision is required.
MotoTec Mud Monster Kids Specifications
- Motor: 48v 1000w (Permanent Magnet DC Brushless)
- Battery: Four 12v/12ah Sealed Lead Acid (48v 12ah Total)
- RPM: 5.8N.m/(2500+-100)r/min
- Recommended Age: 13 and up
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Rider Height: Up to 63 inches fits comfortably
- Forward & Reverse: Yes
- Transmission: Automatic, Centrifugal Clutch, Chain Drive
- Safety Features: Seat Belt, Roll Bar, Adjustable Seat and Kill Switch
- Suspension: Dual Front Hydraulic Shock, Single Rear Hydraulic Shock
- Minimum turning diameter: <=6m (22km/h)
- Frame: Steel Tubular
- Front Wheels: 14x4.10-6 Pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: 14x5-6 Pneumatic
- Brake: Foot operated Hydraulic Rear Disc
- Climbing Angle: 15 degrees
- Go Kart Weight: 192 lbs
- Go Kart Size: 58x33x43 inches
- Wheelbase: 36 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 5 inches
- Box Weight: 236 lbs
- Box Size: 54x33x21 inches
- Warranty: 60 Day Parts Replacement
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/