Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
MotoTec Rex 110cc 4-Stroke A Kids Gas Powered ATV
Introducing the new MotoTec Rex 110cc 4-Stroke Kids Gas ATV, this beast is ready to tackle any off-road terrain for beginner to intermediate riders. Push the thumb throttle and listing to the engine sing with 7 horsepower for maximum entertainment.
This MotoTec Rex 110cc 4-Stroke Kids Gas ATV 4-wheeler can carry up to 220 lbs and recommend for 10+ years old. Comes standard with self-adjusting rugged chain drive, front and rear brakes, adjustable handlebars, front and rear suspension, large air-filled tires, and a 4-stroke 110cc engine. Don't wait, the thrill of trail riding awaits.
Rex 110cc 4-Stroke SPECIFICATION
- Engine: 110cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled (Epa Approved, ATV Action Plan)
- Bore X Stroke: 2.06" * 1.95"
- Compression Ratio: 9
- Max Power Output: 4.8Kw / 8000rpm
- Max Torque: 6.9N.m / 6500rpm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Recommended Age: 10+
- Carburetor: PZ19
- Ignition: AC-CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Drive Train: Chain Drive
- Battery: 12V/5Ah (for an electric start)
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Brakes: Front Drum & Rear Disk
- Ground Clearance: 3.35 inches
- Seat Height: 24 inches
- Wheelbase: 33 inches
- Front wheelbase: 23.22 inches
- Rear wheelbase: 21.65 inches
- Rear Rack Size: 11x26x2 inches
- Rear Rack Weight: 22 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2L
- Speed Limiter: Yes
- Remote Start/Kill Switch: Yes
- Head Light: Yes
- LED Trail Light: Yes
- Front & Rear Tires: 14.5x7-6 Off-Road Tire/Steel Rim
- ATV Size: 49x29x32 inches
- ATV Weight: 143 lbs
- Box Size: 46x28x25 inches
- Box Weight: 190 lbs
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
Assembly Option Explained:
If you choose the assembly option, your product will be assembled and tested by our professional installers and strapped to a wood pallet and arrive Ready-To-Ride. Please allow an additional 1 to 5 days for the item to ship.
If you choose no assembly, the product will ship in the factory sealed box and will require assembly. Most items are 70% to 90% assembled in the box.
Lift Gate Service Explained:
If you choose the lift gate option, the shipping company will arrive with a hudraulic lift on the back of their semi trailer to lower your box/pallet to the ground. In most cases, 2 people can lift the box off the back of the truck.
No California Sales