Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
MotoTec Three Wheel Electric Trike
CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY
The New MotoTec 48v 1200w Electric Powered Trike is a torque monster ready to conquer any terrain! This MotoTec Electric Trike 48v 1200w is a three-wheel electric scooter that you can ride while sitting or standing, this makes it very convenient for use at events, security, and warehouse floor operations or for just plain fun! It's like a three-wheel Segway but at a fraction of the price! It can achieve a 20+ mile range on a full charge. It features a 24" pneumatic front tire, two 5" pneumatic rear tires, and a removable seat. This personal transporter is easy-to-operate with a twist throttle and front/rear hydraulic brake system. Comes standard with a key, battery meter lights, reverse, and carrying rack.
You may ride this MotoTec Electric Trike 48v 1200w while sitting or standing. It's ideal for us to utilize at events, security, and warehouse operations... or just for fun! It's the best Electric Trike for adults.
MT-TRK-1200 Electric Trike Specification
- Motor power: 1200 Watt Servo Motor
- Transmission: Differential Gearbox (no chains or belts)
- Battery: Eight 12v 12ah Batteries (48v total)
- Max Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Recommended Age: 13 and up
- Charger Included: Yes
- Brakes: Front/Rear Hydraulic
- Battery life: Over 300 charges
- Range per charge: 20+ Miles (weight dependent)
- Recharge time: 4-8hrs
- Seat: Wide Saddle
- Front Wheel Diameter: 24-inch air-filled tire
- Rear Tires Diameter: 12-inch air-filled tires (13x5.00-6)
- Seat Height: 32in Min - 37in Max
- Scooter Weight: 216 lbs
- Scooter dimensions: 62x34x46 inches
- Shipping Carton Size: 38x37x28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 255 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 6 inches
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
Assembly Option Explained:
If you choose the assembly option, your product will be assembled and tested by our professional installers and strapped to a wood pallet and arrive Ready-To-Ride. Please allow an additional 1 to 5 days for the item to ship.
If you choose no assembly, the product will ship in the factory sealed box and will require assembly. Most items are 70% to 90% assembled in the box.
Lift Gate Service Explained:
If you choose the lift gate option, the shipping company will arrive with a hudraulic lift on the back of their semi trailer to lower your box/pallet to the ground. In most cases, 2 people can lift the box off the back of the truck.
CEC Certified for California Sale
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/