Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
E-Bully 36v 1000w ATV By MotoTec
CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY
The MotoTec E-bully 36v 1000w Electric Powered Kids ATV is ready to tackle any off-road terrain for beginner to intermediate riders. Turn the twist throttle and feel the torque from the 1000 watt electric motor for maximum entertainment. This 4-wheeler is recommended for 10+ years old. Comes standard with rugged chain drive, front and rear disc brakes, adjustable handlebars, front & rear suspension and large air-filled knobby rubber tires. Don't wait, the thrill of trail riding awaits.
MotoTec E-Bully Specifications
- Motor: 36v 1000w (waterproof) (CPSC ATV Action Plan)
- Battery: Three 12v/15ah (Sealed Lead Acid)
- Recommended Age: 10+
- Max Rider Weight: 165lbs
- Direction: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Distance per charge: 8 to 16 miles (weight/terrain dependent)
- Key: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Climbing Ability: 12% angle
- Roll Stability: 25% angle
- Transmission: Single Speed, Chain Drive
- Front Wheel: 14x4.10-6
- Rear Wheel: 14x5.00-6
- Front Shock: Spring (55 molybdenum silicon)
- Rear Shock: Spring Hydraulic (55 molybdenum silicon)
- Wheelbase: 700mm
- Front Wheel Tread: 585mm
- Rear Wheel Tread: 450mm
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc (with parking brake)
- ATV Size: 47x28x30 inches
- ATV Weight: 118 lbs
- Box Size: 45x24x21 inches
- Box Weight: 136 lbs
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
Assembly Option Explained:
If you choose the assembly option, your product will be assembled and tested by our professional installers and strapped to a wood pallet and arrive Ready-To-Ride. Please allow an additional 1 to 5 days for the item to ship.
If you choose no assembly, the product will ship in the factory sealed box and will require assembly. Most items are 70% to 90% assembled in the box.
Lift Gate Service Explained:
If you choose the lift gate option, the shipping company will arrive with a hudraulic lift on the back of their semi trailer to lower your box/pallet to the ground. In most cases, 2 people can lift the box off the back of the truck.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/