Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
24v Kids ATV by MotoTec Version 2
The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad v2 is the ultimate kids atv! Great for driveway and backyard fun, cruise over bumps and speed through dirt trails with ease. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes and large 13 inch knobby pneumatic tires. This mini quad provides longer ride times than the competition with TWO large 12v 12amp hour batteries. New features include: headlight, key start, battery meter, forward & reverse, 2 speeds selectable by key and twist throttle with safety foot switch.
SAFETY FIRST - ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET AND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND OBSERVE SAFE RIDING RULES!!!
Kids ATV Specifications
- Motor: 24 Volt 350 Watt
- Battery: TWO 12v 12ah (24v Total)
- Recommended Age: 6+ years old (A parent's decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child's maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.)
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 4.10-6 Knobby Pneumatic (13 inch)
- Brakes: 2 disc front, 1 disc rear (with parking brake)
- Suspension: 2 independent front shocks, 1 rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip (with safety foot switch)
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- ATV Size: 42(L)x23(W)x28(H) inches
- Handle bar height from ground: 28 inches
- Seat height from ground: 19 inches
- ATV Weight: 101 lbs
- Box Size: 43x25x22 inches
- Box Weight: 114 lbs
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
CEC Certified for California Sale
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/