Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
MotoTec 2000w 48v Electric Scooter
The MotoTec 2000 watt electric scooter MT-2000w_Black is the most powerful electric scooter we carry. Powered by 48 volts and a 2000 watt motor, there won't be a hill you can't conquer! Comes standard with a quick-release seat, foldable locking frame, large 11 inches knobby onroad/offroad tires, key ignition, and economy mode to conserve battery life for longer rides. This scooter does not disappoint!
The MotoTec 2000 watt electric scooter MT-2000w_Black is really powerful! It can get to some hills around you that no other scooter can get up. This MotoTec 2000w 48v Electric Scooter gets me up all of them.
Safety is need for this scooter, it's one of the powerful and fast scooters that MotoTec can offer. it's the best scooter and fit for adults at the right age.
With MotoTec 2000 watt electric scooter MT-2000w_Black you can transport to anywhere you need to of in your daily routine.
Electric Scooter Specifications
- Drive System: Chain
- Motor: 2000 Watt 48 Volt (BRUSHLESS)
- Batteries: Four 12V/12AH (48 volt system) Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Battery Life: 300 cycles
- Economy Mode: Yes (conserves battery power for longer rides)
- Charger Included: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Foot Deck: Aluminum
- Shocks: Yes (single front, dual rear)
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires/Front: 11-inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Tires/Rear: 11-inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max Range: 10 to 20 miles per charge (weight dependant, terrain, the economy mode selected etc.)
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Foldable: Yes, Posi Lock
- Carton Size: 48x13x20 inches 110 lbs
- Product Size: Length 47 in, Height 42 in, Width 26 in
- Product Weight:105 lbs
- Folded Dimensions: 46x25x21 inches
- Warranty: 30 Days, Parts Replacement
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/