Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Vision Ultra P325 Power Wheelchairs By Merits USA
The Merits USA Vision Ultra P325 Power Wheelchairs is a compact and versatile power wheelchair. With 6 wheels on the ground, this unit has the stability and durability to withstand the test of time. This unit features 14” drive wheels, a 300-pound capacity, and a seat-to-floor height starting at 16.5”. The Merits USA Vision Ultra P325 Power Wheelchairs can be ordered with 3 different seating systems to accommodate many users
Merits USA Vision Ultra P325 Power Wheelchairs overall width is 24 inches "So double-check any narrow passageways you suspect you'll encounter. Because of its small footprint, it can easily navigate most doorways and hallways.
Merits Health Products is driven to improve lives - every day, all over the world - by making high-quality power mobility chairs and scooters, manual chairs, motorized beds, patient aids and respiratory products.
Vision Ultra Power Wheelchairs Features
- weight capacity 300 lbs
- Detachable, height and width adjustable armrests
- 18" seat width, ergonomic seating design
- Semi-reclining backrest 90° - 135°
- Compact, lightweight design
- Easy access to components
- 9" Drive wheels, 6" casters
- Excellent maneuverability
- Flip-up footplate
- Options: Height adjustable arms swing away joystick
- Seat Width: 16"-22"
- Seat Depth: 16"-22"
- Seat Height: 16.5"-19.5"
- Backrest Height: 21"-23" Tilt Only
- Min. Footrest Extension: 13"
- Max. Footrest Extension: 16"
- Overall Length: 36"
- Overall Height: 40"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Total Weight: 332 lbs
- Capacity: 300 lbs
- Range: 12 miles (19 w/ 22NF)
- Turning Radius: 25.6"
- Ground Clearance: 2.4"
- Motor: DC24V, 240W
- Controller: VR2
- Battery: 34Ah/U1 or 22NF
- Charger: 6A off-board
- Gradient: 6°
- Casters: 6" x 2"
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3"
- Brakes: Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic