Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Merits Vision CF P322 Power Wheelchairs
The Merits USA Vision CF P322 Power Wheelchairs has a small turning radius of 22.5", making it an ideal power chair for maneuvering in tight spaces. With its semi-reclining backrest, adjustable armrests, and easy access to components, this power wheelchair is both comfortable and ergonomically designed.
The Merits USA Vision CF P322 Power Wheelchairs is a front-wheel-drive powerbase wheelchair that can transport you up to 18 miles if fully charged.
Merits USA Vision CF P322 Power Wheelchairs has a weight capacity of 300 lbs and is a front-wheel-drive powerbase chair. Merits USA Vision CF P322 Power Wheelchairs come with U1 batteries, 9" drive wheels, and 6" casters for excellent maneuverability indoors and out. The Vision CF lightweight power wheelchair comes standard with a semi-reclining backrest that adjusts from 90° to 135°. The ergonomic seating design, flip-up footplate, and simplified frame construction distinguish the compact power chair.
Vision CF Power Wheelchairs Features
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Detachable, height and width adjustable armrests
- 18" seat width, ergonomic seating design
- Semi-reclining backrest 90° - 135°
- Compact, lightweight design
- Easy access to components
- 9" Drive wheels, 6" casters
- Excellent maneuverability
- Flip-up footplate
- Options: Height adjustable arms swing away joystick
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Height: 20"- 22"
- Backrest Height: 20"
- Min. Footrest Extension: 16.5"
- Max. Footrest Extension: 18.5"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Overall Height: 42"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Total Weight: 154lbs
- Capacity: 300lbs
- Range: 18 miles
- Turning Radius: 21"
- Ground Clearance: 2.4"
- Motor: DC 24V, 130W
- Controller: Dynamic LiNX
- Battery: 12/ U1(34AH) x 2pcs
- Charger: 4A off-board
- Gradient: 6°
- Casters: 6" foam-filled tires
- Drive Wheels: 9" foam-filled tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes