Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Merits USA Roadster S4 Mobility Scooter
Merits USA S741 Roadster S4 Mobility Scooter Simple compact design that disassembles quickly and without tools for easy transport and storage Non-marking puncture-proof tires Adjustable height seat Flip-up and width adjustable armrests Adjustable angle tiller
Merits USA S741 Roadster S4 Mobility Scooter the best mobility scooter in the market today with an easy step manual to operate will surely bring you the total safety and relaxation you need while using it.
Merits Health Products is driven to improve lives - every day, all over the world - by making high-quality power mobility chairs and scooters, manual chairs, motorized beds, patient aids, and respiratory products.
Merits Roadster S4 Mobility Scooter User Manual
Mobility Scooter Features
- Maximum user weight 260 lbs.
- Drive range up to 12 miles
- 5-piece design for easy assembly and disassembly (no tools required)
- Weight of heaviest piece – 36 lbs.
- Headlight for visibility
- Height adjustable seat with swivel
- Convenient storage pocket
Roadster S4 Specifications
- Product: # S741RS4
- Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
- Range: up to 12 mi.
- Seat Width: 18”
- Seat Depth: 18”
- Backrest Height: 14.5” from seat
- Seat-to-Ground Height: 23.5”
- Seat -to-Deck Height: 18.5”
- Overall Length: 40.5”
- Overall Width: 22”
- Overall Height: 36.6”
- Turning Radius: 47”
- Ground Clearance: 2.5”
- Total Weight: 107 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 36 lbs.
- Basket Size: 12.5Wx10Hx6D
- Motor: 24V 220W
- Battery Size (2 required): 12AH
- Charger: 29V2AH
- Gradient: 6°
- Front Wheel: (s) 7”
- Rear Wheels: 8”
- HCPCS Code: na
- Standard Colors: Cherry Red and Galaxy Blue
Merits USA Roadster Promotional Video