Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Merits USA Pioneer 3 Mobility Scooter
Merits USA S131 Pioneer 3 Mobility Scooter. A high-torque drive train provides more power and maneuverability. Adjustable tiller that collapses for easy storage and adjusts to fit different arm lengths. Dashboard control panel for user convenience. Armrests that flip up and can be adjusted in height, width, and angle. Merits USA S131 Pioneer 3 Mobility Scooter steel bumper protects the shroud from scratches and also functions as a lift handle. The frame comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Sliding captain seat on a one-piece frame.
Merits Health Products is driven to improve lives - every day, all over the world - by making high-quality power mobility chairs and scooters, manual chairs, motorized beds, patient aids, and respiratory products.
Mobility Scooter Features
- High-torque drive train allows for increased power and maneuverability
- Adjustable tiller to fit various arm lengths and collapses for easy storage
- Dashboard control panel for ease of use
- Flip-up armrests with height, width & angle adjustment
- Steel bumper protects shroud from scratches and serves as a lift handle
- One-Piece frame design
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Sliding captains seat
Pioneer 3 Specifications
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height: 16"-19"
- Overall Length: 46"
- Overall Height: 45.5"
- Overall Width: 23"
- Range: up to 18 miles
- Turning Radius: 39"
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Motor: DC 24V, 250W
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino 70A
- Battery: 12V/U1(34AH) x 2pcs or group 22
- Charger: 5A off-board
- Gradient: 8°
- Casters: 10" flat-free tires
- Drive Wheels: 10" flat-free tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic