Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
Atlantis P710 Power Wheelchair By Merit USA
The Merits USA Atlantis P710 Power Wheelchair is a super heavy-duty power wheelchair with a unique and prominent design. Its extra-wide seat and extra-high back provide great comfort for bariatric users. Merits Atlantis P710 four-seat posts provide a more stable and durable structure for the frame.
Merits USA Atlantis P710 Power Wheelchair Heavy Duty Power Chair combines the durability and comfort of a standard power chair with the added benefits of a heavy-duty design and construction.
Merits Health Products is driven to improve lives - every day, all over the world - by making high-quality power mobility chairs and scooters, manual chairs, motorized beds, patient aids, and respiratory products.
Atlantis Power Wheelchairs Features
- Weight capacity: 600lbs
- Super heavy-duty power wheelchair with unique and prominent design
- Four seat posts provide a more stable and durable structure for the frame
- Extra-wide seat and extra-high back provide great comfort for bariatric users
- Super high power in-line motors help riders negotiate 10° uphill ramps easily
- Colors Available: Red, Blue
- Optional Accessories: Elevating Leg-rests, Oxygen tank holder, Cane & Crutch holder, Walker holder, Foldable rear basket and canopy, Height adjustable arms, Swing away joystick
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height: 23" - 24"
- Backrest Height: 22"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Overall Height: 50"
- Overall Width: 32"
- Total Weight: 304 lbs
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Range: up to 32 miles
- Turning Radius: 31.5"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Motor: DC 24V, 300W
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A/PG VR2 60A
- Battery: 12V/Group 24 x 2pcs
- Charger: 6A off-board
- Gradient: 10°
- Casters: 9" Pneumatic tires
- Drive Wheels: 12" Pneumatic tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic