Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
GLION SNAPnGO Model 335 FOLDING ELECTRIC SCOOTER WITH DELUXE SEAT
With the Glion SNAPnGO Model 335 Electric Scooter, you’ll have a lightweight scooter you can take anywhere. With a range of 15 miles on a single charge, it’s durable and practical in order to help you get back to the things you enjoy.
The durable frame is crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, and powder-coated to resist corrosion with a rider weight capacity of 300 pounds.
It is easily stored in the back of your car. It assembles and disassembles in seconds. No complicated instructions are necessary. The durable frame is crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, and powder-coated to resist corrosion with a rider weight capacity of 300 pounds. It is easily stored in the back of your car. It assembles and disassembles in seconds. No complicated instructions are necessary.
Glion SNAPnGO Model 335 FEATURES
- Aircraft-quality aluminum frame
- Rider weight limit 300 lbs
- Base frame 31 lbs
- Smooth-riding honeycomb never-flat tires
- Removable Panasonic lithium-ion battery pack：3 lbs.
- 3-5 years of useful life
- 237 watt-hours
- Meets FAA requirement for travel mobility scooter,
- Range up to 15 miles per single charge
- Right thumb control and forward/reverse switch
- Default electric braking mode when thumb controls are released
- Hand brake activates rear drum brake and electric motor brake
- 250-watt electric hub motor (600-watt peak output)
- Front and rear LED Lights
- Vertical self-standing and dolly feature save storage space and enhance portability
- Deluxe seat with back and armrests.
- Detachable and collapsible front storage basket and drink holder included.
- Bicycle-style travel seat optional
MOBILITY SCOOTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: Frame, 31 lbs,
- Battery: 3 lbs,
- Standard travel bicycle seat: 4 lbs, Deluxe seat: 15 lbs (w/o armrests 10 lbs.)
- Range: up to 15 miles
- Battery: Removable and lockable. Weighs 3 lbs. Panasonic lithium-ion, 36V, 6.6Ah meets FAA requirement for travel mobility scooter Battery cycle life: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years of usage, additional battery or replacement cost $399)
- Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3 and half hours 100% Motor: 250W brushless electric hub motor; 600 watts peak
- Material: 6061-T6 aircraft-grade, powder-coated aluminum Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
- Size: 14"x22”x40" folded
- Folded Height: 40"
- Folded Width: 16"
- Seat Height: 32" from ground
- Scooter Length: 33.5"
- Scooter Width: 26"
- Scooter Height: 38"
Glion SNAPnGO Model Manual, Chart and Video
See Glion SNAPnGO Model 335 Electric Scooter in ActionNOTE: Riders should be able to stand and walk independently and have good vision, strength, coordination, and balance to safely operate the Glion SNAPnGO. They must be able to mount or dismount the SNAPnGO scooter without help, or risk of falling. The Glion SNAPnGO is not intended for medical purposes to provide mobility to someone restricted to a sitting position. It is not a medical device nor a wheelchair.