Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
The X-Treme Baja 48 Volt Electric Bike
The Baja 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 8 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36-volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front, and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Baja folds completely in half for easy transportation. This bike is perfect for anyone on the go. Another special feature is the battery pack located inside the bicycle frame. The battery is now hidden and accessible when the frame is in the folded position.
The Baja comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controlled via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficiently as a non-smart assist e-bike because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Baja 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance, and Battery Life.
The Baja 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Baja 48 Volt Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
Folding Electric EBIKE FEATURES
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 8AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight) - inside bicycle frame - accessible when bicycling in folded position
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle: Type Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame Type/Size: Foldable/Folds - 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks: Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light : Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 40.25" Inches / Min Seat Height = 34.5" Inches / Handlebar Height = Coming Soon
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 68 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 56 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS