Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
The Most-Capable E-Bike On The Planet
Exploring off-the-beaten-path terrain has never been more exciting than on the all-new QuietKat Jeep Electric Bike. This QuietKat Jeep electric mountain bike with full suspension is like having 4 wheel drive on a bike. The Fire-Link suspension is a true four-bar linkage system that allows you to climb anything in your way.
The QuietKat Jeep Electric Bike was developed in partnership with the most iconic off-road brand on the planet. Built on a 26" x 4.8" Fat-Tire platform, the Jeep eBike is designed to be the most capable eBike in existence. With QuietKat Jeep Electric Bike Conquer any technical off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, as well as hardpacked trails and rock.
The QuietKat Jeep Features
The QuietKat Jeep Electric Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers either 750 or 1000W of nominal power, with a peak output of 1500 watts. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law (https://www.peopleforbikes.org/electric-bikes/policies-and-laws) or upgrades to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash the powerful 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 58 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
Electric Bike Specifications
- Motor: Ultra 750W | 1000W (Mid-Drive)
- Display: Customizable LED
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
- Tires: 26” x 4.8” All-Terrain
- Color: Charcoal | Matte Red
Class: 1 | 2 | Unclassified
- Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 12 lbs
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Sizes: S | M | L
- Range: Up To 58 miles*
- Performance: 160NM Torque | 1500 Peak Output
- Suspension: 150mm | RockShox Monarch RL | QK Inverted Air-Suspension
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs