Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
The Pinnacle of electric bike technology and performance
The Apex is the highest point, the summit, the top of the mountain. QuietKat’s most popular electric fat bike features an integrated battery, mid-drive motor system and features top-level components.
QuietKat’s most popular electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and equipped with top components including adjustable air-suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain. The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability. The Apex is the pinnacle of QuietKat’s hardtail electric bike lineup.
The QuietKat Apex Electric Hunting Bike is a hardtail electric fatbike. It’s available with a Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor in three sizes; an outrageous 1500W, powerful 1000W or reasonable 750W. It can haul 325 lb of rider, kit and kill. 5 Levels of pedal assist are on offer, in addition to an independent throttle and walk-assist mode. Braking comes via powerful Tektro 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes. The QuietKat Apex Electric Hunting Bike air suspension fork is QuietKat’s own proprietary 150mm, moto-style, inverted model. Ginormous Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5” tires can be run at low pressure over rocks and roots for extra comfort. Owners of 750W Apex models sometimes struggled to push this 71 lb beast up steep inclines. Reviewers say the Apex is more suited to 4x4, forest and doubletrack roads, rather than singletrack or technical trails.
The Apex Electric Bike Features
The QuietKat Apex Electric Hunting Bike includes an all-new integrated pannier rack, molded to the frame for maximum strength and capability. Attach anything you need to bring for your adventure including pannier bags, bow/tool holders, trailers, and much more.
- Smooth operation: 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs allow for smooth operation in all weather conditions.
- Versatile motor options: The Apex is available in 1000W and 750W mid-drive motor options which utilize all the mechanical bicycle gears.
- 9 Speeds: A wide range 11-36T cassette and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain provides a full range of gearing for conquering steep hills and rough terrain
- Advanced brakes: Tektro 4-Piston hydraulic brakes provide confidence and control when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain.
- Easy transport: The Apex is our ideal electric bike for hunters to transport heavy gear, capable of carrying up to 325 pounds, you can bring everything you need.
- All-terrain tires: Equipped with quality all-terrain fat tires, get you where you need to go.
- Top-quality components: QuietKat’s top-level component kit includes an adjustable 150mm air suspension, 4-Piston Hydraulic Brakes, and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain.
- Advanced motor power: Powered by a mid-drive motor paired with wide-range gearing provides maximum torque for climbing steep hills and mountain trails.
- Carry heavy gear: The Apex is compatible with our two-wheeled trailer as well as our single-wheeled trailer to bring all your gear along for the ride. The heavy-duty pannier rack system allows hunters and overlanders to carry heavy gear more easily.
- Multiple colors and sizes: The Apex has various new color options and a 15.5" frame option for smaller riders.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes available, including small, medium, or large in 15, 17, or 19-inch frame sizes.
- Multiple Modes: Ride in confidence with flexible modes to meet any style of riding including Eco-Assist, Sport-Assist, Throttle, and Walk Assist.
Electric Bike Specifications
- Motor / Class: 1500W | 1000W | 750W (Mid-Drive)
- Battery: 16AH/48V 768 WH | 12 lbs*
- Range: Up To 64 Miles*
- Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic
- Suspension: QK 150mm Inverted Air-Suspension Fork
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5” (MD,LG) | 24" x 4.0" (SM)**
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Color: Veil Caza Camo / Evergreen
- Sizes: S | M | L (GUIDE BELOW)
- UNDER 5'6": SM
- 5'6"-6'0": MD
- 6'+: LG