Availability: Limited Quantities Available
Due to the changing conditions of COVID19, shipping times may be delayed for some items. Feel free to contact us for specific lead times.
The Ultimate Commuter Electric Scooter
The Glion Adult Electric Dolly-Fold Scooter is a simple, affordable way to glide through the parts of your commute you used to hike, from the distant parking lot or mass transit station directly to your door. It’s a durable, practical tool to cut your commuting time and effort.
The Ultimate Commuter Electric Scooter
The Glion Adult Electric Dolly-Fold Scooter is a simple, affordable way to glide through the parts of your commute you used to hike, from the distant parking lot or mass transit station directly to your door. With a top speed of 15 mph and a range of 15 miles per charge it’s a durable, practical tool to cut your commuting time and effort.
Fun and Practical
Why should kids have all the fun? The Glion Adult Electric Dolly-Fold Scooter is like gliding down an endless gentle hill, but despite the exhilaration, it’s no toy — it’s made for full-sized adults and daily use. The Glion is an ideal transportation tool for students, urban residents, outlying parking lots, and for running errands, sightseeing and just getting around your neighborhood.
When you arrive, simply fold your Glion Adult Electric Dolly-Fold Scooter in seconds, roll it behind you like a suitcase, and store it standing up in a closet or behind a door. Fully charged in 3.5 hours it’s always ready to unfold, securely snap into position and go for a spin.
With a15 miles per charge, Glion Dolly Electric Scooter is a durable and practical tool to cut your commuting time and effort.
Glion Dolly Model 225 Features
- A portable, personal electric vehicle.
- Patented dolly and vertical self-standing feature with 1-second foot-actuated folding.
- Safe, durable and reliable design.
- Front fork suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Clean, quiet, lithium-ion battery-powered hub motor.
- Electronic anti-lock brakes and rear fender foot-activated press brake.
- Front headlamp and rear taillight.
- Can travel 500 miles on one dollar of electricity.
- Range of 15 miles on a full charge.
- No chains, no gears, no grease.
- Lightweight and practical for easy portability.
- Top speed of 15 miles per hour (faster than a runner at a full sprint).
- When folded, you can walk with it like a roller bag suitcase.
- Ideal for last-mile commuting with public transportation or distant parking.
- Easy and fun to ride, park, carry and store.
Electric Scooter Specifications
- Maximum rider weight: 255 lbs/115 kg
- Weight (with battery): 28 lbs/12 kg
- Estimated Range per charge: 15 miles/25 km*
- Motor: 250W (Peak 600 w) brushless, gearless electric hub motor
- Battery: LG Lithium Ion 36 V, 7.8 Ah
- Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3.5 hours 100%
- Charger input voltage: 100-240 v
- Battery cycle life: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years)
- Frame: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy (powder-coated)
- Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
- Ultra-portable: patented vertical self-standing dolly feature
- Folding: 1-second foot actuated folding/unfolding
- Size folded: 37 x 12 x 8 inches/95 x 30 x 20 cm
- Size unfolded: 38 x 45 x 16 inches/97 x 12 x 41 cm
- Charger and pedestrian bell included
- Scooter cover sold separately
Glion Dolly Model 225-22 MANUAL, CHART, AND VIDEO
Glion Dolly Model 225 Electric Scooter in Action
My son is using this for getting around campus. He loves it and says it is easy to transport. He is very pleased with it's performance
I have used my Glion Dolly about 6 times so far and I am happy with it. My weight is near the recommended max so it struggles up any incline even more so as the battery depletes. I would recommend the factory include a throttle thumb assist with each scooter. There are several inexpensive ones on the market. I called customer support because the battery charger light system is different than the manual and the manual has no publication date on it. With the upgrade to the LG battery there is no longer a green light, just red and blue. Mike in customer service was great.
The selling point for this scooter is the pull handle and ease in folding. It’s not the smoothest or the most powerful scooter but for rides on fairly level and smooth terrain it does the job.
When I called Wheely Wheels I spoke with Estelle. She was great , super helpful.